TonyBet New Zealand Review: Comprehensive Analysis
Even if a brand achieves significant popularity, it does not guarantee that the club is definitely not a scam and that it is honest with its customers. This is why all online gamblers and bettors need fresh perspectives.
First, we will answer the most important question regarding whether the portal offers its services legally. Then we will describe each parameter related to security and reliability. After the review, you can use this online casino and bookmaker without fear of losing your funds or confidential data—so read to the end!
Comments from Bettors
A friend told me about the club, and then I saw mentions of the brand in a forum and decided to register. I immediately liked the number of cool games, and I have been playing for several months, and I haven’t been bored yet!
I love slot racing. I am a fan of cars, so I constantly spend some of my deposits on these games, and this promotion allows you to increase your bankroll.
This is a great casino that supports payment in cryptocurrency. It was fundamental for me to find such a club, and, thanks to crypto, all transactions are almost instantaneous, and no commission is charged at all!
Is TonyBet Legit?
For users to consider TonyBet legit, all brand services must be assessed and licenced by an official regulator (local or international, preferably 2+ organisations). For now, the brand has two licences: one from Estonian and another from Canadian authorities. Also, legality depends on the following:
- The reputation and licence of the parent company
- Availability of a certificate from an independent auditor
- Availability of transparent conditions for promotions
- Use of software from licensed providers
- Support for responsible gambling
Fortunately, the club meets all these requirements. In the TonyBet review below, we will discuss this in more detail. However, if you want to get started playing as soon as possible, you can be sure that you will become a client of a reputable brand.
Until 2016, the company was an independent brand but not very popular. Fame and a large audience came to the club almost seven years ago when a large Swedish organization acquired it.
The company has come a long way since it supplied Swedish restaurants with slot machines in the last century to become a large parent company controlling about 20 different brands. The organization itself is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the most prominent international regulators.
Checking Brand Licences
As for the bookmaker and casino itself, it also has licenses from two fairly well-known regulators:
- Permission for gambling and betting services from the Estonian Tax and Customs Board (license numbers: HKL000243 valid until 11/02/2022, HKT000016—unlimited, HKL000098 valid until 11/28/2031, HKT000015—unlimited).
- Permission for gambling and betting services from Kahnawake Gaming Commission (license number: No. 902, issued on 8th December 2021).
Why is having multiple licenses a sign of a good gambling platform? To obtain any permission from the regulator, one must meet certain conditions. These conditions differ somewhat depending on the organization, but all aim to improve service quality.
Thus, the more regulators oversee a brand, the more they monitor its integrity, reliability, and safety. And the presence of two licenses and a certificate from NMI (an independent auditor who checks the transparency of algorithms in slots) is the reason why TonyBet ratings are pretty high.
How To Register & Log In
The process of registering and creating a TonyBet Account on the site is quite simple, just like in the application. Users need to go through the following steps:
- Open the sign-up form. Click on the purple Sign-Up button in the upper right corner.
- Choose the desired promotion. Customers can pick the first deposit prize for the casino or bookmaker section or tap “No Bonus” if they don’t want to get additional funds.
- Fill in the fields on the first screen. Enter the country of residence and a valid email and create a reliable password of at least eight characters.
- Fill in the fields on the second screen. Select the currency (note that you can’t change this after completing the registration), enter your first and last names, and indicate your gender and date of birth.
- Fill in the fields on the third screen. Enter your full address, postal code, city, and telephone number.
- Check the box. If you want to receive emails with a description of the newest bonus offers, check the box.
- Submit the form. Click the Submit button after filling in the fields.
A tip from experts: If you don’t plan to use your account on a short-term basis for a free demo but want to make deposits and withdraw money regularly, ensure you indicate valid data when registering. Most TonyBet complaints on Reddit, Trustpilot, Ask Gamblers and thematic forums say that the club does not allow you to withdraw funds if the data specified during registration does not match the data in the documents submitted for verification. As this casino operates legitimately, these are the basic withdrawal conditions inherent in every legal and reliable club.
Next, once you have completed the registration, you need to do the following:
- Go to the email mailbox you entered in the form.
- Open the first message from the club, which contains a link to complete the process.
- Click on it and wait for the site to confirm creating a new account.
That’s it; after that, you can return to the TonyBet legal website or application, login with the specified information, and enjoy the entertainment.
Club Benefits: What Do Customers Like?
- The legality of the provision of services: the club has two valid licenses, as well as a slot quality certificate from an independent auditor.
- The generosity of the promotions—on the site and in the application, you can find many exciting offers that the TonyBet owners have created for existing customers and newcomers.
- A wide range of entertainment: the club offers slot machines from various popular providers, table and card games, and a lot of popular betting markets.
- The platform supports live casinos and live betting, giving customers more adrenaline and excitement.
- A convenient downloadable application and an instant mobile version do not require installation and work with every device.
- Every platform client can get help from anti-gambling organizations and use specific tools to prevent addiction.
- There are convenient payment methods, including cryptocurrency options.
Promotions At TonyBet
When compiling a TonyBet casino review, we could not miss out on the brand’s bonuses! New Zealand customers can enjoy a fairly wide selection both in the casino and in the betting section. If you are planning to become a gambler, then pay attention to the following options:
- 1st account replenishment reward: 100% up to 200 NZD + 120 FS for Cowboys Gold. The minimum deposit is 35 NZD. The wager is 50x for 14 days. However, not all slots are available for wagering.
- 2nd account replenishment reward: 50% up to 150 NZD + 50 FS on The Tipsy Tourist. For activation, you need to enter the promo code TONY50 additionally. The minimum deposit is 35 NZD. The wager is 50x for 14 days.
- Friday reload promotion: 50% up to 150 NZD + 50 FS on Big Bass Bonanza. For activation, you need to enter the promotional code RELOAD additionally. The minimum deposit is 35 NZD. The wager is 50x for 14 days.
- Battle For Treasures (Slot Race): 500 EUR (or equivalent in NZD) + 500 FS daily and 15,000 EUR (or equivalent in NZD) + 15,000 FS. The size of the prize will depend on the number of accumulated points.
A tip from experts: TonyBet customers frequently discuss reward activation and withdrawal issues on sites like askgamblers.com or trustpilot.com. The terms and conditions have quite a few nuances, such as restrictions on the size of the bet for wagering or the fact that it is impossible to activate and wager several prizes in a row. To avoid running into such problems, be sure to study all the details regarding each promotion.
Additionally, the club has some great rewards for bookmaker customers as well:
- 1st account replenishment reward — 150 NZD as a free bet. Deposit at least 15 NZD after registration. Complete the wagering conditions (50x of the amount received) within two weeks. For a bet to be wagered, it should have odds of at least 1.5 on single or multi bets with aggregate odds of 1.7 or more.
- Prize for regular betters—spend at least 35 NZD to have the right to claim a part of the prize pool (consisting of 1,700 NZD). You can spend this money as a free bet.
- Weekly tournament—bet regularly from MON 09:00 UTC to SUN 12:00 UTC to become a part of one of the three leaderboards (Gold, Silver, or Bronze). Users that have occupied lines can get from 15 to 225 NZD!
Mobile App For TonyBet New Zealand Users
If you are already convinced of the positive answer to the question “Is TonyBet Safe?” you most likely can’t wait to start playing! Try the club’s application, which you can download from a specific tab – just scan the QR code and follow the instructions. The app’s functions mirror the portal’s features, as do its offers and banking options—you will be able to use the club to the fullest.
Investigating Sports Betting Options
While modern clubs place a huge emphasis on a few classic markets or a host of eSports events, TonyBet for Kiwi players has decided to be as diverse as possible. On the site and in the application, you can find a vast number of popular options, including Football, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Hockey, Rugby, Snooker, Counterstrike, DOTA, League of Legends, and Overwatch.
Sports Markets And Bet Types
The variety of sports markets is impressive, so you have great betting potential. Some of the bet types are:
- Match result
- Double chance
Live Betting Options
A significant advantage of the TonyBet safe club is that it provides live betting. You can find a tab with real-time odds on event outcomes on the left-hand side of the screen.
TonyBet Casino Games
In addition, slot fans can enjoy entertainment from leading providers such as Play’N’Go, Nolimit City, Kalamba Games, Pragmatic Play, 4ThePlayer, Amatic Industries, and Felix Gaming.
Here, Kiwi players can find marvelous new bonus-buy machines and some top-rated games from these providers:
- Endorphina (The Emirate II, Cyber Wolf)
- Gamevy (Serendipity, Tiger Tiger: Wild Life)
- Platypus (Extra Gems, Book of Light)
- Boongo (Big Heist, Happy Fish)
- Belatra (Big Wild Buffalo, Irish Thunder) and more
Live Dealer Games
In the live casino section of the platform, you can find poker, various variations of roulette, blackjack and baccarat with professional croupiers in a room.
You can easily avoid TonyBet scam clones by checking the banking facilities on the website. At the moment, customers from New Zealand can use the following payment methods for services and the withdrawal of funds:
- Bank cards (Visa, Mastercard) — complete transactions in anything from 1 to 7 days.
- Electronic services (Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Astropay, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Jeton, MiFinity, and Neosurf) — complete transactions in 0 to 24 hours.
- Bank transfers (Rapid Transfer, InstaDebit, Interaс) — process payments in anything from 1 to 7 days.
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Dogecoin, XRP, Tether) — processes payments instantly.
Here’s a tip: The Terms & Conditions section indicates the maximum withdrawal limits in USD, not NZD. Namely, 3,000 daily, 15,000 weekly, and 50,000 monthly.
Does The Club Care About Responsible Gaming?
Yes, the brand actively supports responsible gambling and works with anti-addiction organizations that help players. Partner companies include BeGambleAware, Gambling Therapy, and GamCare.
Customers can control their time and money by limiting deposit amounts and session durations. They can also set up self-exclusion, cooling down period tools and use other convenient facilities. Unfortunately, there is no TonyBet forum where users can share experiences or tips on how to control problem gambling.
How Does Customer Support Work?
Clients can use live chat: to get a response from the dispatcher, just click on the orange icon in the lower right-hand corner; it is available on any screen. You can also write about the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form. The administration will respond within approximately 24 hours of receipt.
|Betting Options:||Pre-match betting, live betting, accumulators, handicaps, over/under, and other popular bet types|
|Bonuses:||Welcome bonuses, free spins, cashback offers, and special promotions for sports betting and poker players|
|Banking Options:||Visa, Masterscard, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Interac, Jeton, Perfect Money, and Many cryptocurrencies|
|Available Sports:||Football, basketball, tennis, golf, rugby, esports, and more|
|Number of Games:||900+|
|VIP Program:||Exclusive rewards, personalized bonuses, higher withdrawal limits, dedicated account managers, and VIP events|
|Licensed by:||United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns TonyBet?
For now, the TonyBet casino and bookmaker belong to a Swedish company.
Can TonyBet be considered a legit club?
Yes, it has two valid licences. They are issued by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board and Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
Is the club a safe place for NZ visitors?
Yes. In addition to licences and quality certificates, the brand supports responsible gambling and uses SSL encryption to protect customer data.